Smiling on the Outside, Bleeding on the Inside.

Of course the are some reasons why I don't wanna go back and refused to work with them. Hell, I'm smiling on the outside and bleeding on the inside. I'm tired doing that. After being treated like a fool, now they are expecting me to leave all those shit things behind. Hell, I wish I could but I just can't. At least, try to make an explanation or apologize to me. It wouldn't kill if you try it. I'll try to except whatever ridiculous shit that you are trying to explain. Yet, they are still shitting around and trying to avoid me. I've got about 2 years with them. maybe this time i can escape from looking at that damn douche bags but what about next semester? It hurts when looking at the people who hurts us, you know. How did they manage it? Shitting around without regret and guilty? How dare they talking to me like nothing happened, with their big fake smile and stupid lies? We all gonna live in the same building, and one of them is my course mate. See? I still call her my course mate despite what she have done to me. I guess I have to follow the flow of the game. Oh God! I don't know how to explain my feeling when I saw that damn b*****d. How could they do that to me? I was stabbed behind my back. Damn! It was my first experience though. I don't how easily they do that to me. Maybe they have too many experience on stabbing behind people's back. Who knows? Seemed like they do the work on me professionally, without regret and guilty.

4 Response to "Smiling on the Outside, Bleeding on the Inside."

  1. miss K says:
    June 22, 2010 at 8:16 AM

    i hope i'm not one of the 'them' person...or should i write 'damn' person instead? =B
    chill..it's still a long way to go babe..

  2. Nur Aatieqa says:
    June 23, 2010 at 8:44 AM

    thanx 4 da supoort bebeh~

  3. Striker says:
    June 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM

    is it me..??? hope it wasnt.. :(

  4. Nur Aatieqa says:
    June 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

    well, if it is you, I'll come to you and kick your a**. Glad it's not you. It'll make my job much more easier.. lol~

Post a Comment